I accept PayPal payments for all purchases.
Prints are dispatched within 3 working days of purchase.
UK delivery should take 1-2 days to arrive but can sometimes take longer at peak times. International orders should take 5-7 days but can also be vulnerable to delays, taking up to 3 weeks.
Prints are tissue wrapped and dispatched in strong postal tubes.
Orders are shipped from the United Kingdom via Royal Mail, First Class post for UK orders, and standard airmail for all international orders. Please get in touch if your order is urgent and faster delivery is required.
Orders are not insured or tracked. If you would prefer to have your order tracked or insured, please let me know prior to purchase and I can calculate the extra cost.
If your order is a gift, please email me directly the required delivery address and any further instructions. I can also add in a personal note if you would like.
I do not send receipts with packages. If you require one please get in touch and I will print one for you.
Buyers are responsible for any duty or custom charges if applicable.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not happy with your order for any reason, please get in touch.
Damaged orders, wrong orders or major flaws can be refunded or a new item dispatched immediately.
If you are not happy with your purchase please return the item within 2 weeks. I will refund the cost of the item, but unable to refund the cost of postage.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Please be aware colours of prints may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
All artwork and designs are owned by Als Couzens Designs. Copyright of the artwork does not transfer with the sale of any item. Digital versions of bespoke orders can be requested, but may incur an increased cost due to your ability to produce multiple copies.
If you are interested in anything you see on the shop or my website, or have any ideas you would like to work on, please get in touch. I am always looking for new ideas.
My site contains links to my Etys Shop. Please follow links as policy may differ on that site.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Als Couzens: Photography & Designs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Gilmore Place, EH3 9NE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All artwork and designs are owned by Als Couzens: Photography & Designs. Copyright of the artwork does not transfer with the sale of any item.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We recognise and respect your need for privacy and security as you visit our site. When you visit our site to view any pages, read product information, you do so without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. While we do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site, we do use standard software to collect information for the strict purpose of tracking activity on our site. This allows us to better understand how many people use our site and which pages and features are most popular. The only information we normally collect and store is:
* The name of your Internet service provider.
* The web site that referred you to us (if any).
* The date and time the pages were accessed.
* The page or pages you requested
There are instances where you may elect to provide us with personal information. If you fill out one of our feedback or request forms or send us email, you are transmitting the information that appears to you in the form or the message. This will typically include information like your name, mailing address, email address, the kind of request you are making, and any other information necessary to fulfill your request. You never transmit personally identifying information that you do not enter yourself. And this is always your option; this information cannot be collected unless you specifically elect to send it to us. This information is used internally only for the purpose of fulfilling the request or for contacting you directly and is not given or sold to any other organisation.